Jumper - Popcorn the Rhino on biscay bay blue
Loose fitted unisex jumper featuring Popcorn the Rhino on a happy biscay bay blue. Super light in weight, our jumpers have no fleece lining making them perfect for those "in-betweeny" not so cold but not so warm days.
Made with GOTS certified organic cotton
(95% cotton 5% elastane; 190gsm)
Designed in Australia. Made with love and care by skilled hands in India.
To ensure optimum life of your Oomph & Floss jumper, please review the care instructions prior to washing this garment.
Available in sizes 1 - 8
The fitting is true to size with room to grow. Please refer to the sizing chart for detailed measurements.
Love this print?
Your whole Oomphamily can share the Popcorn love! (Yes even the grown up Oomph-lovers with the internet shopping privileges..)
At O&F, we take pride in adding the OOMPH into ORGANIC. We believe organic doesn’t have to be white, grey or monochrome. And if you're after cute, dainty and dot-eyed animal illustrations, you're definitely in the wrong place! Every O&F design is an extension of toddler individualism with a dash of egocentrism.
- Our illustrations and colours are as bold, quirky and brave as the explorers and dreamers who sport them.
- We value the earth that provides us with the raw material and lives of the people who transform our drawings into collections. Our factory is located in India and is GOTS (Global Organic Trade Standard) certified. This means that the factory operates under fair trade conditions ensuring that workers are paid fairly, work a reasonable number of hours a day and in good working conditions.
- We are fabric snobs and only source the best organic cotton yarn and dyes to deliver clothing that is comfortable, luxurious to feel and equally, fit for outdoor play.
- We use state-of-the-art digital printing methods that do justice to our handmade illustrations and help us minimise wastage.
- This jumper is packaged in a 100% biodegradable bag.
Washing your O&F garment
- Machine wash in a hot wash cycle at 60 C BEFORE wearing. Do NOT hand wash, soak, rub or machine wash in cold water for the first time. Normal machine wash for all subsequent washes.
- Wash inside out with similar colours
- Line dry or tumble dry
- Warm iron, if you must!
- Do not bleach
For our planet
- Save water : Wash only when necessary
- Save our landfills : When kids grow out of this clothing, pass it on to younger siblings, friends or charity.