Tee - Brock the rooster on straw
Sorry, currently out of stock
Unisex straw-coloured tee with our dark and mysterious ‘Brock the rooster’ print. The fitting is true-to-size with room to grow into. Please refer to the sizing chart above for measurements. Please note that we will not be offering any refunds or returns on this product when on sale.
Made with 100% GOTS certified organic cotton
(95% cotton 5% elastane; 190gsm)
Designed in Australia. Made with skilled hands and care in India.
Please refer to care instructions for your Brock the Rooster print.
At O&F, we take pride in adding the OOMPH into ORGANIC. We believe organic doesn’t have to be white, grey or monochrome. And if you're after cute, dainty and dot-eyed animal illustrations, you're definitely in the wrong place! Every O&F design is an extension of toddler individualism with a dash of egocentrism.
- Our illustrations and colours are as bold, quirky and brave as the explorers and dreamers who sport them.
- We value the earth that provides us with the raw material and lives of the people who transform our drawings into collections. Our factory is located in India and is GOTS (Global Organic Trade Standard) certified. This means that the factory operates under fair trade conditions ensuring that workers are paid fairly, work a reasonable number of hours a day and in good working conditions.
- We are fabric snobs and only source the best organic cotton yarn and dyes to deliver clothing that is comfortable, luxurious to feel and equally, fit for outdoor play.
- We use state-of-the-art digital printing methods that do justice to our handmade illustrations and help us minimise wastage.
- This top is packaged in a 100% biodegradable bag.
For your O&F garment
- Wash inside out with dark colours
- HOT machine wash before wear (temperature of 60 degrees C or above). Please do not hand wash or cold wash this garment as it may cause bleeding in some occassions. Do not soak or rub.
- Line dry or tumble dry
- Warm iron, if you must!
- Do not bleach
For our planet
- Save water : Wash only when necessary
- Save our landfills : When kids grow out of this clothing, pass it on to younger siblings, friends or charity.