Tee - The Ratty Seahorses
A short sleeved unisex tee
Made with 100% GOTS certified organic cotton
(95% cotton 5% elastane; 180gsm)
At O&F, we take pride in adding the OOMPH into ORGANIC. We believe organic doesn’t have to be white, beige or monochrome. And if you're after cute, dainty and dot-eyed animal illustrations, you're definitely in the wrong place! Every O&F design is an extension of toddler individualism with a dash of egocentrism.
- Our illustrations and colours are as bold, quirky and brave as the explorers and dreamers who sport them.
- We value the earth that provides us with the raw material and lives of the people who transform our drawings into collections. Our factory is run by a young local family in India and is GOTS (Global Organic Trade Standard) certified. This means that the factory operates under fair trade conditions ensuring that workers are paid fairly, work a reasonable number of hours a day and in good working conditions.
- We are fabric snobs and only source the best organic cotton yarn and dyes to deliver clothing that is comfortable, luxurious to feel and equally, fit for outdoor play.
- We use state-of-the-art digital printing methods that do justice to our handmade illustrations and help us minimise wastage.
- Swings tags and print materials for our debut collection have also been produced using recycled paper.
For your O&F garment
- Wash inside out
- Machine wash at temperature less than 40 degrees C
- Line dry or tumble dry
- Warm iron, if you must!
- Do not bleach
For our planet
- Save water : Wash only when necessary
- Save our landfills : When kids grow out of this clothing, pass it on to younger siblings, friends or charity.