Adult Dress - Popcorn the Rhino on pink lemonade
A light and breezy, loose-fit dress on a bright and happy pink lemonade colour, featuring our hand-drawn Popcorn the Rhino illustration.
Made from soft woven poplin and complete with beautiful finishing touches, like the fabric covered button-up back, this dress is both functional and easy-to-wear.
Our adult dress comes with deep functional side pockets, perfect for stuffing in things you just don't have enough hands to carry with room to store storing those precious little drawings and stickers your little explorers pass you throughout the day.
Made with 100% GOTS certified organic cotton poplin.
Designed in Australia. Made with love and care by skilled hands in India.
To ensure optimum life of your Oomph & Floss dress, please review the care instructions prior to washing this garment.
Available in sizes S, M, L
This dress is designed to be an oversized and relaxed fit at the waist, with ¾ length bell sleeves, providing light coverage from the sun whilst allowing for room to breath. With a gathered drop waist and a knee-length skirt, the flattering relaxed-fit suits almost every body shape and can be worn as is in summer, or with a pair of tights in winter.
Please refer to the sizing chart for detailed measurements.
At O&F, we take pride in adding the OOMPH into ORGANIC. We believe organic doesn’t have to be white, grey or monochrome. And if you're after cute, dainty and dot-eyed animal illustrations, you're definitely in the wrong place! Every O&F design is an extension of individualism with a dash of egocentrism.
- Our illustrations and colours are as bold, quirky and brave as the explorers and dreamers who sport them.
- We value the earth that provides us with the raw material and lives of the people who transform our drawings into collections. Our factory is located in Uttar Pradesh, India and is GOTS (Global Organic Trade Standard) certified. This means that the factory operates under fair trade conditions ensuring that workers are paid fairly, work a reasonable number of hours a day and in good working conditions.
- We are fabric snobs and only source the best organic cotton yarn and dyes to deliver clothing that is comfortable, luxurious to feel and equally, fit for outdoor play.
- We use state-of-the-art digital printing methods that do justice to our handmade illustrations and help us minimise wastage.
- This dress is packaged in a 100% biodegradable bag.
For your O&F garment
- Check pockets for treasures first!
- Wash inside out with like colours
- Warm machine wash (temperature of 40 degrees C) for the first wash. Normal machine wash for all subsequent washes.
- Line dry or tumble dry
- Warm iron, if you must!
- Do not bleach
For our planet
- Save water : Wash only when necessary
- Save our landfills : When you grow out of this clothing, pass it on to siblings, friends or charity.