Adult Dress - Zoop the Wonderpig on cherry tomato red
A light and breezy, loose-fit dress on a vibrant red colour, featuring our hand-drawn Zoop the Wonderpig. Made from soft woven poplin, this dress comes with deep functional side pockets, perfect for stuffing in those things you just don't have enough hands to carry, or for those awkward moments when you don't know what to do with your hands. They also happen to be just the right size for holding all those treasures your inquisitive little explorer collects on those meandering walks.
Made with 100% GOTS certified organic cotton poplin.
Designed in Australia. Made with love and care by skilled hands in India.
To ensure optimum life of your Oomph & Floss dress, please review the care instructions prior to washing this garment.
Available in sizes S, M, L.
This dress is designed to be an oversized and relaxed fit at the bust and waist, with ¾ length bell sleeves, providing light coverage from the sun whilst allowing for room to breath. With a gathered drop waist and a knee-length skirt, the flattering relaxed-fit suits almost every body shape and can be worn as is in summer, or with a pair of tights in winter.
Our model wears a size M in these photos.
Please refer to the sizing chart for detailed measurements.
Love this print?
We double dare you to matchy match the whole Oomphamily! Our flying pig also comes in a variety of styles including a tee and a dress.
Love this dress?
This adult dress style also comes in three other prints.
At O&F, we take pride in adding the OOMPH into ORGANIC. We believe organic doesn’t have to be white, grey or monochrome. And if you're after cute, dainty and dot-eyed animal illustrations, you're definitely in the wrong place! Every O&F design is an extension of individualism with a dash of egocentrism.
- Our illustrations and colours are as bold, quirky and brave as the explorers and dreamers who sport them.
- We value the earth that provides us with the raw material and lives of the people who transform our drawings into collections. Our factory is located in Uttar Pradesh, India and is GOTS (Global Organic Trade Standard) certified. This means that the factory operates under fair trade conditions ensuring that workers are paid fairly, work a reasonable number of hours a day and in good working conditions.
- We are fabric snobs and only source the best organic cotton yarn and dyes to deliver clothing that is comfortable, luxurious to feel and equally, fit for outdoor play.
- We use state-of-the-art digital printing methods that do justice to our handmade illustrations and help us minimise wastage.
- This dress is packaged in a 100% biodegradable bag.
For your O&F garment
- Empty all treasures from pockets first!
- Wash inside out with like colours
- Warm machine wash (temperature of 40 degrees C) for the first wash. Normal machine wash for all subsequent washes.
- Line dry or tumble dry
- Warm iron, if you must!
- Do not bleach
For our planet
- Save water : Wash only when necessary
- Save our landfills : When you grow out of this clothing, pass it on to siblings, friends or charity.