Dress - Brock the rooster on straw
A straw coloured, long-sleeved, skater-style play dress, with our dark and mysterious ‘Brock the rooster’ print. The dress comes with deep side pockets for little explorers to keep their treasures. It is designed to be true-to-size with room to grow. Please refer to sizing chart for measurements.
Please refer to washing instructions
Made with 100% GOTS certified organic cotton
(95% cotton 5% elastane; 190gsm)
Designed in Australia. Made with skilled hands and care in India.
At O&F, we take pride in adding the OOMPH into ORGANIC. We believe organic doesn’t have to be white, beige or monochrome. And if you're after cute, dainty and dot-eyed animal illustrations, you're definitely in the wrong place! Every O&F design is an extension of toddler individualism with a dash of egocentrism.
- Our illustrations and colours are as bold, quirky and brave as the explorers and dreamers who sport them.
- We value the earth that provides us with the raw material and lives of the people who transform our drawings into collections. Our factory is located in India and is GOTS (Global Organic Trade Standard) certified. This means that the factory operates under fair trade conditions ensuring that workers are paid fairly, work a reasonable number of hours a day and in good working conditions.
- We are fabric snobs and only source the best organic cotton yarn and dyes to deliver clothing that is comfortable, luxurious to feel and equally, fit for outdoor play.
- We use state-of-the-art digital printing methods that do justice to our handmade illustrations and help us minimise wastage.
- This dress is packaged in a 100% biodegradable bag.
For your O&F garment
- Wash inside out with dark colours
- HOT MACHINE WASH (temperature of 60 degrees C) before wearing the garment. Please do not soak or rub.
Do not hand wash or cold machine wash this garment as it may cause bleeding.
- Line dry or tumble dry
- Warm iron, if you must!
- Do not bleach
For our planet
- Save water : Wash only when necessary
- Save our landfills : When kids grow out of this clothing, pass it on to younger siblings, friends or charity.