Dress - The Puckle Ducks on cool mint blue
Short-sleeved, A-line style play dress in a cool mint blue colour featuring our hand-drawn Puckle Duck family. This dress comes with a gathered waistline and deep functional side pockets, perfect for hiding magical treasures and nature finds.
Made with 95% GOTS certified organic cotton, 5% elastane; 190gsm
Designed in Australia. Made with love and care by skilled hands in India.
To ensure optimum life of your Oomph & Floss dress, please review the care instructions prior to washing this garment.
Available in sizes 1 - 8
This knee-length A-line-style dress is designed to be a knee-length and relaxed fit with room to grow and play.
Please refer to the sizing chart for detailed measurements.
Love this print?
We double dare you to matchy match the whole Oomphamily! The Puckle Ducks are featured on a range of other styles, including a matching adult dress perfect for Mummas, hip aunties, or any grown up that can handle the Oomph...
At O&F, we take pride in adding the OOMPH into ORGANIC. We believe organic doesn’t have to be white, grey or monochrome. And if you're after cute, dainty and dot-eyed animal illustrations, you're definitely in the wrong place! Every O&F design is an extension of toddler individualism with a dash of egocentrism.
- Our illustrations and colours are as bold, quirky and brave as the little explorers and dreamers who sport them.
- We value the earth that provides us with the raw material and lives of the people who transform our drawings into collections. Our factory is located in Uttar Pradesh, India and is GOTS (Global Organic Trade Standard) certified. This means that the factory operates under fair trade conditions ensuring that workers are paid fairly, work a reasonable number of hours a day and in good working conditions.
- We are fabric snobs and only source the best organic cotton yarn and dyes to deliver clothing that is comfortable, luxurious to feel and equally, fit for outdoor play.
- We use state-of-the-art digital printing methods that do justice to our handmade illustrations and help us minimise wastage.
- This dress is packaged in a 100% biodegradable bag.
For your O&F garment
- Empty treasures from pockets first!
- Wash inside out with like colours
- Hot machine wash (temperature of 60 degrees C) for the first wash. Normal machine wash for all subsequent washes.
- Line dry or tumble dry
- Warm iron, if you must!
- Do not bleach
For our planet
- Save water : Wash only when necessary
- Save our landfills : When you grow out of this clothing, pass it on to siblings, friends or charity, anyone you think can handle the Oomph..!