Jumper - The Puckle Ducks on winter white
Sorry, currently out of stock
Loose fitted unisex jumper featuring our magical Puckle Duck family on a cream winter white. Super light in weight, these jumpers have no fleece lining making them excellent for those not-so-cold but not-so-warm days. The fitting is true to size with room to grow. Please refer to the sizing chart for measurements and care instructions for washing this garment.
Made with 100% GOTS certified organic cotton
(95% cotton 5% elastane; 190gsm)
Designed in Australia.
Made with skilled hands and care in India.
At O&F, we take pride in adding the OOMPH into ORGANIC. We believe organic doesn’t have to be white, grey or monochrome. And if you're after cute, dainty and dot-eyed animal illustrations, you're definitely in the wrong place! Every O&F design is an extension of toddler individualism with a dash of egocentrism.
- Our illustrations and colours are as bold, quirky and brave as the explorers and dreamers who sport them.
- We value the earth that provides us with the raw material and lives of the people who transform our drawings into collections. Our factory is located in India and is GOTS (Global Organic Trade Standard) certified. This means that the factory operates under fair trade conditions ensuring that workers are paid fairly, work a reasonable number of hours a day and in good working conditions.
- We are fabric snobs and only source the best organic cotton yarn and dyes to deliver clothing that is comfortable, luxurious to feel and equally, fit for outdoor play.
- We use state-of-the-art digital printing methods that do justice to our handmade illustrations and help us minimise wastage.
- This jumper is packaged in a 100% biodegradable bag.
For your O&F garment
- Machine wash in a hot wash cycle at 60 C BEFORE wearing. Do NOT hand wash, soak, rub or machine wash in cold water for the first time. Normal machine wash for all subsequent washes.
- Wash inside out with similar colours
- Line dry or tumble dry
- Warm iron, if you must!
- Do not bleach
For our planet
- Save water : Wash only when necessary
- Save our landfills : When kids grow out of this clothing, pass it on to younger siblings, friends or charity.