Skirt - Bizzybuddies Meerkats on flame
A cool and roomy, knee-length skirt on a vibrant flame colour, featuring our hand-drawn Bizzybuddies Meerkat family. Made from soft woven poplin, this skirt comes with an elasticated waist so even the littlest explorers can dress themselves with ease.
Made from 100% GOTS certified organic cotton poplin.
Designed in Australia. Made with love and care by skilled hands in India.
To ensure optimum life of your Oomph & Floss skirt, please review the care instructions prior to washing this garment.
Available in sizes 3-8.
This skirt is designed to be true to size, with room to grow and can be worn as is in summer, or with a pair of tights in winter.
Please refer to the sizing chart for detailed measurements.
Love this print?
We double dare you to matchy match the whole Oomphamily! The Bizzybuddies meerkats come in a variety of styles.
At O&F, we take pride in adding the OOMPH into ORGANIC. We believe organic doesn’t have to be white, grey or monochrome. And if you're after cute, dainty and dot-eyed animal illustrations, you're definitely in the wrong place! Every O&F design is an extension of childhood individualism with a dash of egocentrism.
- Our illustrations and colours are as bold, quirky and brave as the explorers and dreamers who sport them.
- We value the earth that provides us with the raw material and lives of the people who transform our drawings into collections. Our factory is located in Uttar Pradesh, India and is GOTS (Global Organic Trade Standard) certified. This means that the factory operates under fair trade conditions ensuring that workers are paid fairly, work a reasonable number of hours a day and in good working conditions.
- We are fabric snobs and only source the best organic cotton yarn and dyes to deliver clothing that is comfortable, luxurious to feel and equally, fit for outdoor play.
- We use state-of-the-art digital printing methods that do justice to our handmade illustrations and help us minimise wastage.
- This skirt is packaged in a 100% biodegradable bag.
For your O&F garment
- Wash inside out with like colours
- Warm machine wash (temperature of 40 degrees C) for the first wash. Normal machine wash for all subsequent washes.
- Line dry or tumble dry
- Warm iron, if you must!
- Do not bleach
For our planet
- Save water : Wash only when necessary
- Save our landfills : When your explorer grows out of this skirt, pass it on to siblings, friends or charity.