Straight-cut shorts - Popcorn the Rhino on tigerlily
Straight cut unisex shorts featuring the Popcorn the Rhino on a tigerlily brown coloured base. Soft to touch, with a light stretch, our straight line shorts feature an elasticated waistband, hidden drawstring and deep side pockets, perfect for hiding twigs and bark.
Made with 95% GOTS certified organic cotton, 5% elastane; 190 gsm.
Designed in Australia. Made with love and care by skilled hands in India.
To ensure optimum life of your Oomph & Floss shorts, please review the care instructions prior to washing this garment.
Available in sizes 1 - 8.
These straight-line shorts are designed to be true to size, with plenty of room to grow and play. If you have a petite-sized child, please down-size.
Please refer to the sizing chart for detailed measurements.
Love this print?
We double dare you to matchy match the whole Oomphamily! (Yes even you grown-up Oom-phan..)
At O&F, we take pride in adding the OOMPH into ORGANIC. We believe organic doesn’t have to be white, grey or monochrome. And if you're after cute, dainty and dot-eyed animal illustrations, you're definitely in the wrong place! Every O&F design is an extension of toddler individualism with a dash of egocentrism.
- Our illustrations and colours are as bold, quirky and brave as the explorers and dreamers who sport them.
- We value the earth that provides us with the raw material and lives of the people who transform our drawings into collections. Our factory is located in India and is GOTS (Global Organic Trade Standard) certified. This means that the factory operates under fair trade conditions ensuring that workers are paid fairly, work a reasonable number of hours a day and in good working conditions.
- We are fabric snobs and only source the best organic cotton yarn and dyes to deliver clothing that is comfortable, luxurious to feel and equally, fit for outdoor play.
- We use state-of-the-art digital printing methods that do justice to our handmade illustrations and help us minimise wastage.
- These shorts are packaged in a 100% biodegradable bag.
For your O&F garment
- Empty all treasures from pockets prior to washing!
- Machine wash in a hot wash cycle at 60 C BEFORE wearing. Do NOT hand wash, soak, rub or machine wash in cold water for the first time. Normal machine wash for all subsequent washes.
- Wash inside out with similar colours
- Line dry or tumble dry
- Warm iron, if you must!
- Do not bleach
For our planet
- Save water : Wash only when necessary
- Save our landfills : When kids grow out of these shorts, pass them on to younger siblings, friends or charity.