Top - Raz the toucan
or make 4 interest-free payments of $8.73 fortnightly with More info
Beige loose-fitted unisex top with Raz the toucan print. Super light in weight and excellent for layering over seriously boring inner wear. It has soft ribbing at the cuffs and around the waist.
Made with 100% GOTS certified organic cotton
(95% cotton 5% elastane; 180gsm)
Designed in Australia. Made with skilled hands and care in India.
Raz the toucan illustration by Samidha Gunjal in collaboration with Oomph & Floss
At O&F, we take pride in adding the OOMPH into ORGANIC. We believe organic doesn’t have to be white, beige or monochrome. And if you're after cute, dainty and dot-eyed animal illustrations, you're definitely in the wrong place! Every O&F design is an extension of toddler individualism with a dash of egocentrism.
- Our illustrations and colours are as bold, quirky and brave as the explorers and dreamers who sport them.
- We value the earth that provides us with the raw material and lives of the people who transform our drawings into collections. Our factory is run by a young local family in the regional city of Tirupur (India) and is GOTS (Global Organic Trade Standard) certified. This means that the factory operates under fair trade conditions ensuring that workers are paid fairly, work a reasonable number of hours a day and in good working conditions.
- We are fabric snobs and only source the best organic cotton yarn and dyes to deliver clothing that is comfortable, luxurious to feel and equally, fit for outdoor play.
- We use state-of-the-art digital printing methods that do justice to our handmade illustrations and help us minimise wastage.
- Swings tags and print materials for our debut collection have also been produced using recycled paper.
For your O&F garment
- Wash inside out
- Machine wash at temperature less than 40 degrees C
- Line dry or tumble dry
- Warm iron, if you must!
- Do not bleach
For our planet
- Save water : Wash only when necessary
- Save our landfills : When kids grow out of this clothing, pass it on to younger siblings, friends or charity.