Swimshorts - Popcorn the Rhino on biscay bay blue
Swim-shorts / trunks in a stunning fresh biscay bay blue colour featuring our sweet and hiccupy Popcorn the Rhino and her faithful tick-bird.
Made from 100% polyester these swim-shorts are chlorine resistant and rated UPF50+.
Designed in Australia. Made with love, care and skilled hands in India.
To ensure optimum life of your Oomph & Floss swim-shorts, please review the care instructions prior to washing this garment.Sizing
Available in sizes 1 - 8
Our swim-short fitting is true-to-size.
Please refer to the sizing chart for detailed measurements.
Love this print?
We double dare you to matchy match the whole Oomphamily!
At O&F, we take pride in adding the OOMPH into ORGANIC. We believe organic doesn’t have to be white, grey or monochrome. And if you're after cute, dainty and dot-eyed animal illustrations, you're definitely in the wrong place! Every O&F design is an extension of toddler individualism with a dash of egocentrism.
- Our illustrations and colours are as bold, quirky and brave as the explorers and dreamers who sport them.
- We value the earth that provides us with the raw material and lives of the people who transform our drawings into collections. Our factory is located in India and is GOTS (Global Organic Trade Standard) certified. This means that the factory operates under fair trade conditions ensuring that workers are paid fairly, work a reasonable number of hours a day and in good working conditions.
- We are fabric snobs and have sourced the best quality swimsuit material that is chlorine resistant and rated UPF50+ delivering swimwear that is comfortable, luxurious to feel and equally, fit for water play.
- We use state-of-the-art digital printing methods that do justice to our handmade illustrations and help us minimise wastage.
- These swim-shorts are packaged in a 100% biodegradable bag.
For your O&F garment
- Shake out any pesky beach sand
- Cool rinse after swimming to remove any pool chemicals, salt water or sunscreen
- Do not leave rolled up and wet
- Wash inside out with similar colours
- Line dry
- Do not iron or tumble dry
- Do not bleach or soak
For our planet
- Save water : Wash only when necessary
- Save our landfills : When kids grow out of these swim-shorts, pass them on to younger siblings, friends or charity.