Jumper - Brock the rooster on sunset
Loose-fitted unisex jumper with our Brock the Rooster print on a sunset colour. Super light in weight and excellent for layering over seriously boring inner wear or under our jackets. The fitting is true to size with room to grow. Please refer to the sizing chart for measurements and care instructions for washing this garment.
Please refer to washing instructions.
Made with 100% GOTS certified organic cotton
(95% cotton 5% elastane; 190gsm)
Designed in Australia. Made with skilled hands and care in India.
Kindly machine wash your Brock the Rooster print in a hot wash cycle at 60 degrees C before wearing. Please refer to the care instructions tab.
At O&F, we take pride in adding the OOMPH into ORGANIC. We believe organic doesn’t have to be white, grey or monochrome. And if you're after cute, dainty and dot-eyed animal illustrations, you're definitely in the wrong place! Every O&F design is an extension of toddler individualism with a dash of egocentrism.
- Our illustrations and colours are as bold, quirky and brave as the explorers and dreamers who sport them.
- We value the earth that provides us with the raw material and lives of the people who transform our drawings into collections. Our factory is located in Uttar Pradesh, India and is GOTS (Global Organic Trade Standard) certified. This means that the factory operates under fair trade conditions ensuring that workers are paid fairly, work a reasonable number of hours a day and in good working conditions.
- We are fabric snobs and only source the best organic cotton yarn and dyes to deliver clothing that is comfortable, luxurious to feel and equally, fit for outdoor play.
- We use state-of-the-art digital printing methods that do justice to our handmade illustrations and help us minimise wastage.
- This top is packaged in a 100% biodegradable bag.
For your O&F garment
- Kindly machine wash your Brock the Rooster printed garment in a HOT WASH CYCLE at 60 C BEFORE wearing. If the garment is washed in cold water or hand washed, it may cause the vibrants colours in the hens and rooster to run and stain the base colour of the fabric. Washing the garment at a high temperature will ensure that there is no colour run and that your garment remains bright and vibrant in all subsequent washes. All colours used in the printing process are non-toxic and not harmful.
- Line dry or tumble dry
- Warm iron, if you must!
- Do not bleach
For our planet
- Save water : Wash only when necessary
- Save our landfills : When kids grow out of this clothing, pass it on to younger siblings, friends or charity.